02 June 2007

Reality is setting in

Hello,

Reality has set in, I leave for the airport in 11 hours. I have some prayer needs below...

  • sleep - again, this is pretty important right now. I need a good nights sleep tonight as I havn't slept well for a couple weeks and I leave tomorrow morning, please pray that I will be supernaturally restored
  • team - I will meet the majority of the team I'll be with for the summer tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for unity and understanding as we begin to get to know one another
  • spiritual realm - this last five weeks preparing for this adventure have been amazing, Jesus has met me right where I needed him to and has prepared the way for me to go on this trip. I'm thrilled and I want to be sure to stay in the intimate amazing relationship I am now experiencing with Jesus
  • change, new things - wow, I'm leaving for the WHOLE summer, its hitting me, new people, not having all of my "comforts", not having people who know me well, not that this is bad all of these things come with this experience but its all hitting me and I got a really bad headache tonight and I think that might have been part of the reason. Please pray for peace.

Thats all for now, I'm off to finish things up and get some sleep. Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Way to go Heather!!! Good luck and many prayers to you. have a safe and rewarding trip! Love ya, Mary

Linda King said...

I'm so proud of you for choosing to move out of your comfort zone to serve Jesus and bless the children. It's true what II Cor 12:10 says! Love you and praying for rest in Jesus who is our Sabbath rest.