14 June 2007

Prayer Points - June 14th

I share the following prayer points, not to concern anyone but really just to recieve prayer. I'm doing fine, loving it here in Romania! This country is just amazing, a lot of times I forget I'm in Romania. So here are some prayer points:

Health - Ever since getting to South Carolina for training I've had some headaches, I took some meds and thought nothing of it. Then I got to Romania and every night I've been awakened by extreme pain in my left ear/jaw/upper teeth. The first couple nights I was able to roll over and go back to sleep but then it got worse. The pain is normally only there when I'm laying down but today its been persistant all day. Advil doesn't even seem to be working, which is very scary to me. I self-diagnoised myself with an ear/sinus infection and I started an antibiotic I brought with me last night. I've also had to take some stronger pain medication I have with me to control the pain. I know it might seem crazy that I'm not going to the doctor but I have a good reason. I don't want whatever this is to affect my chances to work at the baby hospital. Just the fact that this came up now makes me think it is possibly a spiritual attack too. Please pray that God would show up in power and heal me.

Sleep - Due to this pain, I have not slept well in a few nights and I'm getting tired. Please pray that I will be able to rest well and not wake up due to pain. Please pray that I'll be able to sleep through the night.

Those are my biggest needs right now. Thanks for your prayers.

Heather

No comments: