23 June 2007

Negitive Results for my Medical Tests

Hi!

It's been an interesting week, not being at the baby hospital and not really knowing what my role was. I've managed to stay busy and make some good connections too. I've been taking my antibiotic every day and I go back for a new throat culture on Monday morning at 7am. I am trusting in faith that the tests will come back negative. If they are completely clean I'll find out on Tuesday and should be able to go back to the baby hospital on Tuesday. That is what I am trusting will happen. So please pray towards this with me. Thanks!

Heather

3 comments:

Linda King said...

It must be hard waiting for your test results. Praying for God's best for you. He seems to often put us in the "waiting room". I guess it's part of walking with Jesus. Rest in Him. Praying for His touch for you.

Mary said...

You have been sent there for a resaon.....It may be different then what you thought you were going to do. You will make a difference wherever God sends you!

Linda King said...

So glad to hear your tests were negative. Now take care of yourself and get enough rest. Love you, Auntie Linda